One of the great social engagement features for Facebook business pages was “Ask a Question”. It’s now gone. I would do a Facebook poll on what you think of this, but I can’t! However, we can do our own Ask a Question Poll right here, right now.
How Do You Feel About Facebook Removing the Ask a Question Feature?
Take our poll below and share it on all of your social media outlets to let Facebook know what you think. They will only listen if you make your voice heard!
Facebook “Ask A Question” Feature Removed: Links Of Interest
- I cannot ask questions/poll anymore. Facebook is about to break the last straw. Annoyed users sound off on the Facebook Ask a Question feature being removed.
- Why can’t I post a poll on my business page? Business owner who uses this feature daily inquires as to where it went.
- Disappearing Act: Bring Back the Poll Facility on Branded Facebook Pages: Lisa Barnett writes a compelling case at Social Media Today to bring this feature back.
- Why is the FB poll options missing from my page? I like Zeeshan’s quote: “Is facebook sleeping, why don’t the stupid officials reply????”
- Why can’t I ask a question / poll to my event page? More frustration from users who feeled annoyed by Facebook.
Latest posts by Richard Cummings (see all)
- The Perfect WordPress Permalink Structure – There’s Only 1 Answer! - July 4, 2018
- A Google Analytics Walk-Through: Easily Tracking User Behavior [CTAs & CTRs] - April 18, 2018
- How Can I Tell If My Website Is Mobile Friendly? - March 22, 2018